Microblading is ideal to cover up scars and gaps, define shape, create an arch and fill in the eyebrows. This also allows constructing natural looking eyebrows for people with very little or no brow hairs. Microblading is more superficial than tattooing and impacting color closer to the top skin surface, strokes appear and remain crisp and extremely fine. This procedure is perfect for both men and women and lasts up to a year.
Prior to your appointment
To ensure best results, make sure your health is in good condition. Get enough rest, eat well, exercise.
• 72 hours before and after your Sculpting Microblading appointment: avoid alcohol and aspirin/ibuprofen.
• One week before: stop taking the following supplements (Vitamin E, B6, Omega 3, Gingko Biloba, St. John's Wort) as they contribute to thinning the blood and may affect anesthetic efficacy. You may resume taking your vitamins 72 hours after.
• On the day of your appointment: avoid caffeine and exercise. Wash your hair in the morning as you will need to avoid the shower for several days. Baths are recommended.
• Pigments during micro stroking are not implanted as deep into the skin as a traditional tattoo, or even micropigmentation with an electric permanent makeup device. This allows for healed results of very fine, thin, and crisp hair lines, however, results do not last as long as traditional methods.
• A color boost is required usually between 18-24 months.
• A touch-up may be required at 1 months for oily-skinned clients, those who tan often, or often expose brow area to certain chemicals (facial peels, chlorine, anti-aging products, etc.). Pigment retention varies depending on skin type, age, aftercare, immune system, medications, certain chemicals, and the type of pigment used.
• We use only the best quality pigments that heal true to color. All materials used during each and every appointment (including pre-sterilized blades) are 100% disposable. We strictly adhere to both Florida Public Health and OSHA guidelines for proper infection control practices.
You are NOT a suitable candidate for this procedure if you are:
• Pregnant or nursing
• History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring
• Diabetic (require doctor's clearance)
• Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
• Viral infections and/or diseases
• Pacemaker or major heart problems
• Organ transplant
• Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
• Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
• Botox in the past 2 months
• Accutane in the past year
• Heart conditions, Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure, Poor general health.
Any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system / healing would make you NOT a good candidate for micropigmentation procedures.
Microblading is a two-step process, consisting of initial procedure and a touch up to be completed 4-8 weeks after. This method is a lot kinder to the skin than the old method done with a machine.
Redness and swelling dissipate within an hour after the treatment and no permanent scarring takes place.
During the healing process, your brows will go through a very interesting ride - at first, they appear dark and well defined.
After about 7 to 10 days, the color will fade slightly and the definition will soften. There's no down time, so there's no need to take a day off work.
Do not wet for 48 hours, scratch, pick, scrub will STRONGLY not be recommended. Brow shape, color, and shade may change, 2nd or 3rd session is required for completion depending on skin condition. Result may take up to 5-10 weeks, your patient is Strongly recommended!